Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 NFL Draft

Last week was the 2010 NFL Drafts which I was regreting because my fiance had Thrusday off and expected me to cook a bunch of food and watch the whole draft from 7:00 to 11:00. It turned out not to be that bad, time went by pretty fast and I didn't to watch all of it because I was cooking and of course I had to clean everything up. Friday was horrible though. Cody had to work so I had to stay home and watch the draft and text him every pick it started at 6:00 and ended at 11:00. I couldn't get anything done that evening. I wrote out every pick what position they were and what school they were from. It was so nerve racking. When Cody got home I told him I was never doing that again. The good thing is I didn't have to watch it Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment